What is eipc?
If register online you get a 10% discount!
The EIPC, The European Institute for the PCB Community, based in The Netherlands, is an international service provider to the European Interconnection and Packaging Industry. Since 1968, the EIPC is servicing 120 member companies, including suppliers of machinery and materials to the PCB industry, PCB Manufacturers, contract electronics manufacturers and OEM’s.
Why join EIPC?
• Worldwide EIPC membership
• Direct access to all information collected and distributed by EIPC, including marketing
information and market data.
• Receive “breaking” SpeedNews, for an accurate and reliable look at what is happening
in the industry.
• Reduced participation fees at EIPC events; conferences, seminars and training
• Reduced participation fees at WECC accredited events (Trade association shows
like IPC Apex, CPCA and JPCA).
• Free proceedings from EIPC conferences, seminars and workshops.
• Access to the WECC Global PCB Production report, and EU related specially
• Free Member Company listing on the EIPC website, thereby accessible by every
individual in the global PCB industry.
• Free distribution of your company Press Releases through the EIPC website and
• Possibility to become a SpeedNews Sponsor: 45 issues per year (appr. 5000
contacts per issue)
• Order your industry standards (IPC and JPCA) at the EIPC office
• Our HR service where we offer our members the possibility to put a job vacancy on our
website and where EIPC staff will actively support the search within their network. We also
enable potential job candidates, outside our membership, to publish their job request on
• Technical support and assistance, including priority responses to technical questions.
How much does it cost?
The fee structure is based on actual sales of the company or company division active in the packaging and interconnection industry.
The fees are as follows:
||Annual Membership fee:
|< 2 million
|2 – 5 million
|5 – 10 million
|10 – 20 million
|> 20 million